Chronic pain 15 months after hair transplant.

Hi After i went to 7 doctors to understand why i have permenant and chronicle pain after hair transplant, the pain is never stop Like pin and needle or burning sensation, I cannot go out without feeling my scalp is raw or it is going to explode I m so tired, i do not care about scars or appearance, i just want this pain to end Last dignose was a permenant damages in the scalp nerves due to compression that happen from the surgery Any opinions, can i sue the doctor for this? Any solutions

If 7 others doctors you've seen cannot help you, it would be highly unlikely doctors on the Internet may be able to help.

If 7 others doctors you've seen cannot help you, it would be highly unlikely doctors on the Internet may be able to help.  Persistent pain is not normal.  You may want to see a neurologist or a pain specialist.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pain after hair transplant at 7 months

This is most unusual. Where is the pain, side, back or front of the head. This is important because small nerves are often local ones that should heal. Ask your doctor if you have a tennel sign. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon