Had bad hair transplant and would like to get rid of cobble stoning (that's what doctor says it is). Any advice? (Photo)

I have a very bad scar like appearance, raised bumps whole of the region where i have undergone hair transplant. What is the best solution for cobblestoning. Its affecting my social life and i try to hide from people. Because its clearly visible. Also now other parts of hair are getting thinner crown area and all. I am felling very embarrased to go out for work or meetings. Please need some advice.

If you are not happy with your hair transplant results, you can see another for a consultation and explore options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Cobblestonning

The best solution for cobblestonning is to create a good camouflage to cover it up. I have done this on many people from the surgeries in the 1980s and early 1990s

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon