Alarplasty only done, minimal nose bridge swelling, 4 weeks post op. (photos)

I did rhinoplasty 9 months ago and alarplasty 4 weeks ago . i, i have some swelling on my bridge also , I have colds for 4-5 weeks , . I travelled 1 week ago. before travelling no swelling in the bridge , does cabin pressure has effect on my bridge ? it is hot here now extreme does weather can effect the swelling also ,minimal swelling in the bridge is this normal ? aside from upperlip swelling

4 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 4 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-