After hair transplant, I cannot stand under the sun

Hi I m asking always a lot of questions try to find cure, i saw many doctors Without success so maybe here there are some experts can help me After 16 months of my HT procedure, i still cannot go under the sun even for 5 minutes I feel burning sensation in receipient area and a lot of discomort like something is burnning This is even happen if i put a cap My surgeon run from his responsibiltiy and say there is no cure My whole life ruined due to this procedure How i can treat this thing

What you are describing does not make sense. You should see a doctor for an examination to find what is causing your problem.

What you are describing does not make sense.  You should see a doctor for an examination to find what is causing your problem.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Pain from the sun

It is not clear why you are having problems with sun exposure following a hair transplants as this should not be

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon