Am I a fit candidate for a nose job? (Photos)

I am a 25 year old girl. I dont think I have a problem with my nose I still think it fits my face and the size is right. However when I smile or take pictures I notice my nose is lacking that defined nose bridge and kinda looks roundish and flat. I would like to here an oppinion is should I get a nose job and can my nose be improved by adding a nose bridge. I have more of an asian nose because of my mix race.

candidate for a nose job?

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD