Am I a candidate for nose job? (photos from different angels provided) (photos)

Dear Doctors, Am I good candidate for nose job in terms of "look"? Is it possible to change my nose shape (shown in photos) to the shape I provided (photo written desired shape on it). Also, is there any possible "without surgery" ways to make my nose straight (smoth contour)? like fat grafting,.. etc I appreciate it a lot if I you could please provide advice on my specific case shown in the pictures. Also, I want to mention my nose looks ok from front view, only a little big. Thanks a lot

You will benefit from a hump reduction

Hi Linous. You will benefit from a hump reduction procedure and may be a minimal tip rotation. It should approximately range between 1500 - 2250 USD.

Am I a candidate for nose job? (photos from different angles provided)

Hello Linous,
Thanks for your question.
A rhinoplasty to flatten the hump on the bridge of your nose would be a permanent change that would definitely be possible in your particular situation.  This could be performed using a closed technique with only internal incisions that leave no visible scar.
You could also you injectible filler to perform nonsurgical rhinoplasty that camouflages the dip at the top of the nose between the eyes making your bridge seem longer and straighter on profile view.  Hyaluronic acid (HA) filler like Restylane or Juvederm is best for this.  These fillers last 8-12 months before needing to be reinjected.
Unfortunately, alterations to your nostrils would require surgery.
I would recommend that you consult with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area for more information.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon