1 month after my ab and flanks lipo of 3 Ltr, still blotted, lumpy and irregular contours. (photos)

1 month after my ab and flanks lipo of 3 Ltr, still blotted, lumpy and irregular contours, little pain. my main concern is the overall look . the irregularity is alarming. i wore my compression garment since the operation but the lining and the creases dont look like they will disappear

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Liposuction - still lumpy after a month

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• It takes a long time to heal from liposuction because of the swelling.
  • It takes at least six months, often longer for all the swelling to subside.
  • Usually six weeks after liposuction, there is visible improvement.
  • I suggest you make an appointment to see your surgeon in 2-3 weeks to discuss your concerns and expected progress.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction

Hi-

You are very early in the recovery period and are still very swollen. I always tell my patients to be patient through the recovery as it takes time for the body to heal and swelling full resolve before making any judgements on irregularities of their result. It can take 6months to 1 year before all swelling is completely resolved following liposuction. I'm sure you will be thrilled with the result, just give it some time. Good Luck!

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon