One month post mastopexy/aug am I bottoming out?

I underwent surgery June 15 and have been healing with no complications. I have 700cc gummy bear high profile implants with an anchor lift. I look great from the side. Tons of upper pole fullness, but feel from the front I may be bottoming out. Surgeon offered free revision pre op. Should I ask for more skin tightening to get the rounder look I had the day after surgery?

Bottoming Out Concern One Month Post Augmentation Mastopexy

The term "Bottoming Out" is given to implant #displacement, where the implant drops down below the existing inframammary fold; the natural crease beneath your breast. This may occur when the fold has been released excessively during surgery or may be due to factors of the patient’s collagen and tissue integrity. The implants then sit very low on the chest with a lack of internal support for the implant itself.

Correction usually involves #restoring the crease beneath your breast to it's normal position with internal reconstruction of the capsule around the implant (#capsulorrhaphy). Sometimes a biologic fabric (Acellular Dermal Matrix or #ADM) can be used to attach to the breast tissue internally while supporting the implant. This corrects the placement of the implant, redefines the breast shape, and also refines the internal fold.

I suggest beginning with an in-person #evaluation with your original surgeon, or, with a board certified plastic surgeon. It is best select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with breast #augmentation and the incision type, #implant placement, and implant type. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.