I underwent a lift/aug on June 15, 2016. It was beautiful for the first month. Now at 3 months they are a mess. (Photo)

My surgeon is performing a revision tomorrow. What does he need to do to fix these problems. I would like them to appear as they did at one month for good.

Hope your revision went well

but the procedure to improve your appearances depend on what you desire and whether you can return to the OR.  If you wanted to keep costs minimal, I do inferior elliptical plications to shorten the fold nipple distance.  If there are other concerns and you desire the implant to be higher, major surgery is needed that is unpredictable.