What happened? My lift/Aug started out perfect. Now they are saggy and misshapen (Photo)

After four weeks when the implants dropped I noticed an odd shape in the bottom of my breasts and my nipple is much lower. Not sure what is happening. I have my six week check up on Friday.

Gravity has impacted your tissue

and revisions can help improve your results.  Technique of the mastopexy does make a difference in outcome as does the amount of heavy drooping tissue that was present prior to your procedure.  When patients have very heavy bottoms, my suggestion is always to consider having a reduction where the heavy tissue is removed so the implant provides most of the contours... which is what most patients want.  What you are seeing is the natural evolution of augmentation mastopexy albeit on an accelerated scale.  Ask your surgeon about revisions to help you towards your immediate post-op results.

What happened? My lift/Aug started out perfect. Now they are saggy and misshapen

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD