I am looking for a dr, London, UK based. Lip lift, corner lip lift, vy bottom lip lift (Photo)

I need advice on the cost of the procedures or are they classed as one? Would I get a good result, how long does it take? Do you lose the feeling in your lips? Just everything if need to know, especially who would be the best Dr in this case, as I cannot pin point anyone to this procedure, many thanks , Evengelina
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Lip implants to give a natural yet fuller look

Hi, thank you for your question. Have you consider lip implants? PermaLip are lip implants that are designed to feel and look natural, yet it is proven to enhance your lip volume. With different sized implants we have a range to suit all. Although it’s permanent, it is designed for the ease of placement if a patient wishes to achieve a larger or smaller enhancement or even return to the lips original appearance. It does not limit lip movement, deflate, degrade or rupture over time. Performed under local anaesthetic a small incision is made in the corner of your mouth and your desired sized implant is then slotted in. 

London Plastic Surgeon