Facelift Doctor Recommendations in Southeastern US?

I am looking for a Dr. to redo my facelift under local ! I had a facelift about 7 years ago and I am in need of a touch up - I had a FULL FACE lift undr local. My Dr. has since retired. So I am looking for a new Dr in the southeast part of the U.S. - I am also looking for someone who is affordable and caring and will do a great job.

Doctor Answers 4

Facelift surgeon in South East

The first place that you can start to find a board certificed plastic surgeon is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS website and locate one in your area.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 29 reviews

Facial Rejuvenation Surgeon in Southeast U.S.

Go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which is located in Alexandria VA. They will provide a list of Board Certified surgeons in your area.

Richard W. Fleming, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

Facelifts in Atlanta

Dr. Vince Zubowicz and Dr. Rod Hester are outstanding facelift surgeons in your area.  You should visit them.  I would advise you not to dictate the anesthsia but let the best doctor do what anesthesia allows them to do the best job for you.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS
Seattle Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 67 reviews

You have many options

Please check Dr.Nahai . He is very well known and respected .As Dr.Rand stated, please let your doctor decide about the anesthesia after examination and full evaluation.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 125 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.