How to prepare my skin for microneedling and subcision?

I have an appointment in about a month for microneedling and subcision for my acne scarring. How should I best prepare my skin for the best results? I'm currently using Aczone gel 7.5% which I used each morning and Clindamycin Phosphate 1% which I use every night. My dermatologist has also prescribed me Tretinoin Gel 0.025% but I'm not sure if this is safe or preferable to use leading up to my procedure. I also wear SPF 30 during the day on my face. What else should I be doing to prepare my skin?

Perfect prep for skin needling

All good. You don't need to change anything. The SPF is brilliant, the Tretinoin can help you heal faster. You are doing everything right, so IMO, don't change anything, just stop the Tretinoin 2-3 days before to decrease any chance of skin irritation. Good luck. Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist