Another question I had Liposuction in upper lower abs an waist, how should I sleep?

You can sleep any which way you want to after liposuctions.

Liposuctions make no difference on how you sleep post op in most cases. Just take enough pain meds to make you comfortable and enjoy the new you.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

How should I sleep after liposuction?

Thanks so much for your question.  After liposuction, there are usually no restrictions on your sleeping position; whatever position is most comfortable for you to help you sleep is usually fine, but double check with your board certified plastic surgeon.  Hope this of luck!

Joyce C. Chen, MD

Sleeping after liposuction/post op instructons

Your surgeon will give you thorough instructions for your sleep.  With the areas mentions unless there are limitations sleeping on your back would be best.  Sleeping on your back is generally the best position from many aspects not only after the aforementioned procedures.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.  

It is preferred for your surgeon to be member of "American Society of Plastic Surgeons" and ideally member of "American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery". This means they have been evaluated by the society and recognized that the focus of their practice is high volume and quality, honest aesthetic plastic surgery and they adhere to a code of ethics.

All my best,

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Sleeping Well After Liposuction

You can sleep on your back or sides.  Please speak to your physician as to the best options for after care protocols. I always recommend RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer.