How long must I wait in order to have lipo retouch?

I had a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer. I'm not happy with the lipo and fat transfer. The doctor said he was not able to do inner thighs lipo at time of surgery due to prolonged time anestesia matters I guess. I want to go back to have my inner thigh some and retouch lipo, how long must I wait in order for him to retouch his half done lipo ?

Hidef liposuction revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest a Hidef liposuction revision to tighten the inner thighs and remove excess fat. If the doctor did not address those areas during the first surgery, it is ok to proceed as long as you are medically cleared. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Lipo

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

It can take up to 6 months to see the final result after your procedures. Please see an expert for a formal consultation on next steps. If little was done to that area it can be done immediately. Best, Dr. Emer