How long must I wait in order to have lipo retouch?

I had a tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer. I'm not happy with the lipo and fat transfer. The doctor said he was not able to do inner thighs lipo at time of surgery due to prolonged time anestesia matters I guess. I want to go back to have my inner thigh some and retouch lipo, how long must I wait in order for him to retouch his half done lipo ?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

It can take up to 6 months to see the final result after your procedures. Please see an expert for a formal consultation on next steps. If little was done to that area it can be done immediately. Best, Dr. Emer