I had this removed how much is it? From upper lower abs and waist and is it a lot? (photo)

I had this removed how much is it? From upper lower abs and waist and is it a lot?

It appears that you had over 5 liters of aspirate of which 3 liters consisted of fat. This seems to be a decent amount of fat removal. It would be helpful if you could provide some preoperative photos, as well as your height and weight in order to give you a more meaningful answer to your question. Best wishes.

How Much Fat is Alot

This is difficult to answer and would probably be best answered by your Dr. I will advise that RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen in addition to your compression will help you maximize your final results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer