I had liposuction on Saturday when am I gonna notice the different had liposuction in upper lower abs and waist

Be patient - Liposuction outcomes dont occur overnight

It would be best to direct all of these questions to your surgeon and his / her staff.  If is very likely that they have addressed this question in the handouts or links they gave you prior to your surgery or in the information they sent you home with. 

The short answer is that liposuction outcomes can take some time. Depending upon the areas treated and the type of liposuction used (ultrasonic vs. SmartLipo) there can be significant swelling for a few days to a week.  Further improvement occurs over the ensuing weeks.  Final outcomes are seen in 6 to 12 weeks with SL and 3 to 6 months with UAL.

Follow your PS post operative instructions related to compression garments, activity, fluid intake and exercise.

Within a short period of time you will start to appreciate your improved shape and contours.

All the best.

Scott K. M. Barr, MD FRCSC, Plastic Surgeon, Ontario, Canada 

Sudbury Plastic Surgeon

You should see a noticeable improvement in 1 day after liposuction.

The first day after lipo you should see a noticeable improvement. Then you get swelling for 4 days and it almost looks as if not much was done. Then it stays that way for a week. I have patients start exercising and massaging at the 1 week period so that the swelling starts to go back down and you can see a big improvement at the 1 month time spot. It continues to improve for up to at least 6 months.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

When does the swelling go away with liposuction?

I do not know whether you had regular #liposuction or #highdefinition liposculpture that I do on men to achieve the #sixpack. The next day, my patients do see a difference but then you get swelling which is maximum at around a week and starts going down. It takes about one month for about 50% of the swelliing to go down after #highdefinition#liposculpture and the rest over several months. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

When Im going to see my results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well! Every patient is different, each one experiment their own process, but in my experience swelling takes from 3 to 6 months to go totally away! You have to be patient in this process until you start looking final results. Be patient and enjoy the moment!! Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Liposuction - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your recent surgery. The post - op swelling will slowly subside over the next three - six months.  You may wear a compression garment if you feel it helps. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

What to Expect After Liposuction

It can take several months for swelling to resolve after liposuction and final results. I do recommend adding 

RF treatments (Venus Legacy, Exilis, Ultra, Vanquish) along with shock/vibration therapy Cellutone/z wave and hyperbaric oxygen to your compression in order to decrease swelling and maximize results. VASER HI DEF gives immediately improvement tho and if you had "six pack" etching you should be able to see them right away.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Results

Thank you for the question but without pre and post op photos or examination only your surgeon can say for sure 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Liposuction.

Since you have a surgeon, it seems this would be the type of question you should ask your doctor. No one here has any of the details of your anatomy or specifics on the surgery. But in general it can take weeks.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD