My wisdom tooth broke in half, it's extremely painful and feels wiggly. What options do I have?

I have 1 wisdom tooth, upper left. Over the past two years it has slowly chipped away and now I only have half a tooth. Recently it has become incredibly painful and actually feels wiggly. I do not have dental insurance, i am disabled, and have a horrible fear of the dentist. What options do I have and why does my tooth feel loose?

KJST

You need to have this tooth pulled immediately.  There is not other option.  It is likely infected.  Do not wait.  Have it extracted.  Good luck!

Seattle Dentist