How do I get rid of the appearance of the scar on the back of my head?

I have had three transplants, and due to the cost, and my not being overly satisfied with the results, I won't be having a fourth. But I now have a huge scar on the back of my head that prevents me from cutting my hair too short. I have tried micro pigmentation which didn't hide the scar, and quickly faded. How do I get rid of the appearance of this scar?

Scar on back of head.

I have treated a number of these scars with a 2 stage process involving tissue expansion. If you have decent hair above and below the scar,  this could work for you.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on back of head.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon