Are there any cosmetic surgeons out there that will do revision on breast surgery On a patient who has Crohns n COPD? (photo)

My name is Chasidy Colby Gilkey . I am a 42-year-old female. I have very bad capsulary contractions in my breast , bilaterally . I have done my homework. I have seen two plastic surgeons. Both with the same diagnosis. Both with different plans. Both same pricing.. I know that this surgery ranges from 14 to 15,000 . And , Money is not an issue . I am ready to get this surgery done and , move forward with my life. I have all of my clearances . Is there anyone out there that can helpwith my case

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Are there any cosmetic surgeons out there that will do revision on breast surgery On a patient who has Crohns n COPD?

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced. Capsular contraction can be a very frustrating complication for both patients and surgeons. In my practice, I have found the most success treating these difficult problems utilizing techniques such as sub muscular pocket conversion (if relevant), capsulectomy, use of fresh implants, and the use of acellular dermal matrix.  In regards to the success of the revisionary breast surgery, careful selection of your plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.  ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
It will be important that your medical conditions be under optimal control; running your plans by your pulmonologist and gastrointestinal doctors will be a good idea.  They will advise you in regards to safety of breast surgery and potentially help with management of medications around the time of surgery as well.  I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps. Best wishes.