Am I a candidate for capsulary surgery while at same time removing old implants and getting new implants? I have COPD (Photos)

I have copd and Crohns . I was Dx. With copd in 2012 . Quit smoking since then . The copd is well controlled . I don't even really need the medicines . I'm 42 yrs old . This will be my 3rd augmentation . Could this prevent me from getting the capsular and revision augmentation surgery . That I need so bad !!!! #Desperate #sad #needthesebadimplantsout !!!??!?!?!!!!

Revision Breast Surgery

Without photos and the benefit of physical exam it's difficult to comment accurately. It is best to be examined by an experienced Board Certified PS who performs a lot of revision surgeries. A medical clearance will be needed prior to surgery.

Am I a candidate for capsulary surgery while at same time removing old implants and getting new implants?

I am glad to hear that your pulmonary ( and hopefully gastrointestinal) conditions are well-controlled. Best to seek "medical clearance" from the doctors that know you best prior to proceeding with breast surgery.
Then, I would suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your concerns/goals.  Online consultants, without much more information, would not be able to help you with specific advice regarding the best type of revisionary breast surgery that will be necessary to improve your situation.
 You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns helpful to you. Best wishes.