Implants versus fat transfer? Do I have enough in my stomach to lipo the fat to breast transfer? (Photo)

I'm really torn between implants or fat transfer to restore volume in my breast. Looking to go no more than 200cc. Currently a 36ab and want to get to a full B and be able to walk around without a bra if I wanted and not look so deflated. Also want to get the best value out of the mommy makeover. I'm scared about the upkeep of implants but also apprehensive about the reliability of the fat transfer. What do you think would be best in my situation and what I am trying to get accomplished?

Implants Vs. Fat?????

Thanks for your question. You seem to have realistic expectations in that you only want to go up in size about half a cup size.  Fat will give you more volume at the bottom of the breast, which you would want.  However, to look like your first wish pic, you would also need to have a  lift, like the subject in your photo.  To remove the fat from your abdomen would not be a good idea without also doing a Tummy Tuck.  By doing this, you would flatten the tummy, harvest fat from the tummy putting it into the breast and then lift the breast and nipple placement, giving a very perky look all the way around.  You would also not have the upkeep of breast implants.  This seems like a win win!!  Good luck to you.

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon