Can Bonding/Veneers correct my crooked smile? (photos)

I had braces for 4 long years and they were finally taken off this week. I am. it happy with my result. I am missing my left canine, I believe it's a genetic disposition because I never had any of my adult teeth knocked out or pulled. Which resulted in a midline discrepancy, and my left central incisior is smaller than the right for some reason. My Orthodontist is recommending bonding/veneers to correct it. Do you think this can help ? Top pic is before treatment Nov 2012, Bottom pic is present

Bonding vs veneers #DrSoftTouch

Congratulations on finishing orthodontic treatment! You are a candidate for both bonding and veneers. While porcelain veneers are more expensive upfront, they are the more durable, most esthetic option. For best results, I would recommend 8-10 porcelain veneers across the top. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.  

Getting veneers to correct a crooked smile

HI,

Congratulations of finishing your orthodontic treatment and getting your braces off! I completely agree with your orthodontist, veneers are the best option to balance your smile. I've treated a case like yours before where we placed 8 upper veneers and made the canine look like a lateral incisor. No one was able to tell there was a tooth missing. When placing multiple veneers on teeth next to each other, the ceramist is able to proportionally balance the size and shape giving you an attractive smile. If you do decided on the cosmetic treatment, make sure you wear a night guard to protect your teeth from grinding and to retain them in place.

Bonding, veneer, cosmetic dentistry

Hi:

You are definitely a candidate for bonding and or veneers.  Veneers are a more long lasting and aesthetic approach however bonding is a less expensive alternative.  Consult a top cosmetic dentist to go over different options and do a wax up model to show how your teeth will look before work is started.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist