12 days post op, Is This a Double Bubble? (photo)

I had a lift and implants 12 days ago my breasts are so bruised and they are soft from the sides and hard from the buttom the right one has this strange shape from the side i was wondering if this is a double bubble or not???

Is This a Double Bubble?

This is not a double bubble deformity. I would continue to followup with your surgeon. It may take several months before your breast reach their final shape. If the deformity persists, it may need surgical correction.

Please send better pictures

You are early after the lift/augmentation to evaluate the results properly. please see your surgeon for further evaluation or send frontal and lateral pictures. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Contour abnormality not necessarily a double bubble.

I don't think you have violation of the infra mammary fold which creates a double bubble. I see the contour issue you are talking about in this should be brought to the attention of your surgeon.

Is This a Double Bubble?

I can't tell what this indentation is from the posted photos, but I would suggest a visit to your surgeon who, after examining you should be able to offer an explanation. All the best.