How can you fix my chin? What type of surgery would I need? I've seen no others like mine. (photos)

I've had this round buldge on my chin. It's soft and movable. How can this be corrected? The photo was taken right after I had my baby so I think it's a little bigger than normal. I've always been teased about it and it makes me depressed. How much do you think it would cost to get this fixed? Thanks.

You have an excessively large soft tissue chin pad. To improve it a submittal approach needs to be done where it can be thinned and repositioned on the bone.