How can you fix my chin? What type of surgery would I need? I've seen no others like mine. (photos)

I've had this round buldge on my chin. It's soft and movable. How can this be corrected? The photo was taken right after I had my baby so I think it's a little bigger than normal. I've always been teased about it and it makes me depressed. How much do you think it would cost to get this fixed? Thanks.

Doctor Answers 1


You have an excessively large soft tissue chin pad. To improve it a submittal approach needs to be done where it can be thinned and repositioned on the bone.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.