Dorsum Implants? (photo)

I've been researching about how to get rid of my epicanthal folds and was wondering on average how much does it cost to have tissue/fat from your own body to build up the skin? Is the procedure a temporary solution or permanent and if temporary what will happen when the effect wears off? Thanks for your time!

Epicanthal folds

Performing a double Z-plasty is the best way to diminish epicanthal folds. You could try putting in a filler at the root of your nose to lift the skin, but that does not often correct it enough

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Epicanthal folds

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon