Which would be the best aproach coolsculpting or lipo laser regards to under chin? (photos)

Surgical neck lift is the best option for fatty deposits in the neck

When rejuvenating the neck, skin, muscle, and fat deposits all need to be addressed.  A thorough examination of the neck is required to make a final determination.  When there is fatty deposits above and below the platysma muscle, a neck lift is required.  This also includes a platysma plasty to give much more jawline definition.  If there is loose and extra skin present, that will need to be tightened as well. For more information in many examples, please see the link and the video below

Which would be the best aproach coolsculpting or lipo laser regards to under chin?

Hi, I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak, there is excess fat, loose skin and evidence of ptosis of the chin (mentalis muscle).  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery combined with liposuction and skin removal using the same incisions used for placement of the chin implant.   Non invasive skin tightening systems will most likely tighten 1-3 mm's at best while a full inch (25.4 mm's or 8 times as much) can typically be removed using the technique described above.  In addition, a chin implant will create upward rotation of the ptotic (sagged) mentalis muscle while this would not occur with external skin tightening treatments.

Hope this helps.