My breasts are so very small so isn't there anything like creams that I can use?

Dont think I can afford surgery now.  Want some advice other than surgery

Breast Augmentation Creams and Pills

The size of a woman's breasts can affect self esteem self confidence, self image, sexuality and how clothes fit. For these reasons, many women are motivated to have larger breasts. Unfortunately, many are unable to undergo breast augmentation with breast implants for a variety of reasons. They may be afraid of anesthesia and surgery or they may not have the financial resources.

For these women, breast enhancement with creams and pills may be an attractive alternative. Unfortunately, there's no scientific proof that they actually work. In many cases, it's unclear what the active ingredients are and how they work, if they work at all. Some of the components may be hormonally active and potentially have side effects that could be harmful.

For these reasons, we feel that breast augmentation with implants is the only alternative that can significantly increase breast size. Before considering breast enhancing creams and pills, you should consult your physician.

Breast Creams

There are no exercises, injections, supplements, foods, or creams that will noticeably increase breast volume or lift the breast. Most often, implants are used to augment the breasts of patients with good skin quality who lack breast volume. For patients with both a lack of volume and sagging breasts, a combination of a breast lift and augmentation (mastopexy augmentation) can address both issues. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical treatment. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Nothing FDA Approved To Enhance Breast Size Other Than Surgical Breast Augmentation

There is nothing currently available that will achieve an enhancement of your breasts as safely and effectively as surgical breast augmentation with implants. Creams and pills may cause a minor increase, but they have not been proved as safe or effective. The only FDA approved method is breast implants.

Cream to enlarge breasts

As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. Some physicians have issues with "natural" creams as they often don't list what is actually in them. Many of these creams mimic estrogen so as to try and enlarge the breast. Some physicians are concerns that these estrogens can have unintended side effects. Some others argue that some breast tumors are estrogen sensitive, and one may be stimulating tumor growth. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Breast cream

You can use Organoderm Breast Cream. Organoderm skin care products to be toxin free and effective.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Enlargening breasts

do not result from any topical products. All methods involve costs of some kind. If you have good credit, consider getting a loan (but I highly discourage this) to finance your procedures. You can also call around and get cost estimates and if your doctor's reputation is pristine and the costs the least, you found the best scenario.

Curtis Wong, MD

Bigger breasts by using creams?

There are a few ways to increase breast size, none of which include a topical cream. you can place breast implants with surgery surgery, use your own fat to graft into breast, gain weight, breastfeed, or use BRAVA system to mechanically stretch breast tissue. Seek out the advice of a plastic surgeon near you. Best of Luck.

Terrence Higgins, MD

CrEAMS?

There are no creams that you can use to make your breasts bigger. sorry to tell you that. best of luck.

Topical agents to increase breast size?

I do not know of any topical agents such as creams that can increase your breast size. The known ways to increase breast size include gaining weight, becoming pregnant, and surgical breast augmentation with either implants or fat grafting.

Wm. Todd Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon