Increasing pain like neuropatic pain on the side and base of my skull on that side. On day three of my implant. Any suggestion?

Has this implant set off a nerve and am i likely to get a typical facial pain or TM symptoms increasingly?

Nerve Pain after dental implant

to Rule out damage to the nerve in the region of dental implant, you could see your surgeon and have a CT scan of the site. If nerve damage is present , then the implant will need to be removed as soon as possible and appropriate treatments are needed to help Nerve recovery 

The pain in the base of the skull/ TMJ could be due to opening wide during the surgery or hyperextension of your neck for a while during the surgery. Which will resolve on it's own. You could take some Anti inflammatory meds/ muscle relaxants to help ease the pain 

See your surgeon to rule out Nerve damage Asap. This is a time sensitive matter. 

Toronto Periodontist