I was wondering is this an infection or not it's just under my left. (photos)

By photos it is practically impossible to answer this, but...

Hello, Thanks for your question. 
Truth is, only by seeing a wound photo it's pretty difficult to answer objectively. However, it is true that the aspect of the wound does not appear infected, simply that part of the wound does not seem as closed as the rest (as you can see for yourself). Sometimes when the edges are a little spread apart, you can see the fibrin mesh that is formed as a natural step in wound healing. Because it has a little white-ish color, some may confuse it with an infected wound secretion like pus, etc. 
Best advice (as always): show it to your surgeon, so he/she can guide you with the appropriate wound care. 
Take good care and good luck with your healing, 
Dr. Fernandez Goico 

Hello, it appears your skin edges are apart slightly. I would notify your PS and obtain and exam and further recommendations for wound care. From the pictures presented, I can not see and any certain cellulitis or discharge that wound indicate a clear infection.

Infection in incision?

It appears your incision has opened up some post-operation. This is not uncommon but you do need to take care of it to prevent infections. You do not appear to have an infection currently but I have limited angles to look at. Be sure to see your plastic surgeon again soon for proper wound treatment and advice. Until then, be sure to disinfect it and dress it with sterile padding if you can. 

Best wishes

Traci Temmen, MD 

Traci Temmen, MD

Incision opening

This appears to be a small opening in your incision.Notify your surgeon.It likely will be OK and needs antibiotic ointment coverage.

It is difficult to tell for sure from the photos if an infection is present.  This would be best determined by seeing your surgeon for evaluation.  Infections usually have redness, tenderness, swelling and warmth around the incision.  If you have drainage from the incision, especially purulent (pus), this is even more concerning.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon