Need a scar removal experts in NYC (Photo)

Hello can I get the American or recommendations if some scar removal or revision experts in Nyc, my scar is almost 2months old and half of it is a bit raise do to swelling, the bottom half looks sink, on the left side of the healing crack you can see and feel the thread used for stitching ( I think that's creating the raising). I really need to see an expert . I live in the Caribbean but I can stay with family in nyc for consultations and treatment, please help me out on this. Thanks in advance
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser therapy for your forehead scar

I would recommend a combination of fractional lasers, fractional RF, Melarase creams, and Plato's Scar Serum to help lighten your scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS