Need a plastic surgeon in New York area who specializes in scar revision. (Photo)

Please recomend me a doctor in the new yor área who specialize in treatment and removal of facial scars, o have a vertical scar, 5 cm long in the middle of the forehead that will be 2 months old on jul 13th, need a surgeon for removal,but i live in the dominican Repúblic where this procedure is not commond, i have family in new York so im searching for a good facial plastic surgeon, please point me to some specialist that can help me, im jot vain, but im depress and ashame to face.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

No doctor answers yet