Mommy makeover is what I need. Prices in Illinios are super high. (Photo)

Mommy makeover looking forward for surgery at the end of this year 2016 can I please have some kind of estimate with recovery house and nurse

The Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. 

Mommy Makeover - Cost

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a mommy makeover can range from $12,000 - $18,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he/she can deliver, not just on cost alone. You can find board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website. Hope this helps and good luck.

Costs

Costs are going to vary by region and surgeon. However, it is always best to have these kind of surgeries close to home so look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (they have international listings) and call for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy makeover Breast, Tummy, Lipo

Happy Monday!!! As per your pictures you will benefit from doing a tummy tuck, liposuction and Breast Lift. Prices varies on all different States  you will need to do your research first and pick a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who you feel comfortable with and also within your budget... Good Luck 

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover / Tummy Tuck / Liposuction / Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Mommy makeover candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
After having analyzed all the information provided to us, I recommend you perform a Breast Lift to treat the sagging breast skin getting a good projection, and also Implants, therefore today we have much modern and safety silicone implants such as the "Cohesive Gel - Silicón Breast Implants" with textured cover ("gummy bear implants") They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and natural appearance.Also, with the Tummy Tuck, I would like to perform waist and lateral liposuction to give you a better body contour.
On the other hand, before talk about budgets and current seasonal offers, i would allow me to give you some advice about the procedure that you want.

In this regard, for safety reasons, to be a good candidate for TT+ waist/lateral Lipo + Breast Lift w/ Implants, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation should be in optimal ranges, that allows us to make a safe procedure.

It's very important to make a pre-op preparation before the surgery, advising the patient to take certain measures that helps to have a successful surgery with very good results.

Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$4,500 USD to $5,600 USD in "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price.
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.

God bless you,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mommy make over prices

Dear patient,

I hope this email finds you well.  There are many factors that can vary the price of a mommy make over.  The most important thing is that you are very sure of the doctor you choose for your procedure to be performed safely and with good results.  Best regards, Dr Urzola

Victor Urzola, MD
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Expect to pay about $15,000 for abdominoplasty in mastopexy in a heavier patient.

Presuming you would be undergone liposuction of the flank, a mastopexy, and an abdominoplasty expect to pay about $15,000. You should be available to your surgeon for about two weeks after the procedure.

Pricing for multiple procedures

Hi and thanks for posting your question!!

The truth is that prices for procedures can vary based on geography, type of anesthesia, location of operation, experience of surgeon and the particular operation(s) recommended. This is why there are general ranges of pricing for each procedure. Prices can change depending on multiple procedures done at the same time vs separate operations.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon should allow you to have a personalized operative plan recommended and a fee quote for the procedure will be given at the time. Typically the quote is broken down into surgeons fees, anesthesia fees and supplies.

I hope that helps!
Good luck achieving your goals!!

Rachel Streu, MD

Mommy makeover!! Prices

Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…

Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.

Numerous factors help providers in medical tourist destinations reduce the costs of treatment. These include lower employee costs, less cost associated with malpractice litigation and insurance, decreased overhead and facility fees, and limited involvement of third party payers. These care alternatives can encompass a mini-vacation as well, and the superior value to healthcare consumers. The overall price is remarkably lower for a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Colombia, even after including airfare, accommodation in a resort hotel, and 24-hour personal service.

Several plastic surgery centers in Colombia also offer a complete medical tourism experience complete with comprehensive care packages, five star hotels in stunning locations, and exquisite personalized experience. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I hope this was helpful. Please let me me know if you have any other questions regarding the procedure. Thank you and best of luck. Dr. Campbell