What meds are needed to prepare for a TT, BBL, and complete lipo of entire waist and back?

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre op and post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Preoperative preparation will vary from one practice to another…

Every surgeon's office differs with what occurs at the pre op visit. I recommend speaking with your surgeon's office to get specific information.

In my practice, the patient goes through all consent forms, all medical / surgical history is reviewed, prescriptions are given to the patient, discussion regarding what medications can / cannot be taken prior to surgery, surgical arrival time and specific directions to the surgery center are given as well as post operative instructions.  We also take the patient's pre operative photos.
The patient and I review the procedure in detail once again / all questions are answered and goal photos are reviewed as well.