Could you lay on your tummy in this chair after breast augmentation? (photos)

Ostrich ladies comfort chair has a stretchy panel so that women can comfortably lay on their bellies on the beach without squishing their boobs, I was wondering if this chair would also be a good option for laying on my belly after breast implants

Can I lay on Chair?

All plastic surgeons will not have the same feeling regarding this topic, and all may have different thoughts about your answer.  It seems prudent to me, especially within the first two weeks to put undue pressure on a recently made breast implant pocket.  It takes several weeks for the tension on the incisions can tolerate the amount of weight without bursting.  I tell my patients, the first 2-3 weeks after surgery, to either sleep on their back or on their sides hugging a large pillow. I recommend that you ask your chosen plastic surgeon for their recommendations. Congratulations on your surgery.

Chair and Breast augmentation, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
It depends on the time of your post op, if you healed or you are healing. I recommend you to talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD