I did tummy tuck and lipo with bbl - its just 13 hrs since - will my butt be affected sleeping on my back?

Post Op Recovery and Sitting

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I would not recommend sitting that soon after surgery.  You should reach out to your surgeon and speak with him/her.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

I did tummy tuck and lipo with bbl - its just 13 hrs since - will my butt be affected sleeping on my back= very likely #BBL #TT

In my practice, I don't recommend a BBL at the same time of a tummy tuck. The reason is the sleeping restrictions of one procedure contraindicate the sleeping position of the second one. After a tummy tuck , patients cannot sleep belly side down ( for at least 3 weeks) because that make the inion t open up. After a BBL, patients cannot sleep on their back ( for at least 8 weeks) because pressure on their butt will make the transferred fat to go away (even in their sleep in a mattress with a  "butt hole"). I have seen multiple patients for BBL revision in my practice that complains "my BBL fat went away", and very common when I asked them 'when did your surgeon allowed to sleep on your back' they unanimously say "I was able to do so right after surgery" :@
.Therefore, in my practice patients cannot get a BBL and a breast augmentation or a tummy tuck at the same time. 

John Mesa, MD