Hemo 9.4 how can I raise it safely to 12 or 13 for BBL/Lipo and possible Tummy Tuck?

I'm in europe and recently had my blood checked and my hemo is 9.4. According to my family dr it's normal. When i mentioned it have to be 12 or 13 in order me to get surgery, she was shocked. How can I raise my hemo safely? Is the value the same worldwide? Could it be that 9.4 in europe has a difference value than in north or south america?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Eating beans, eating well and getting iron treatments is always good to rise your hemo.