Is it possible to have a flat tummy with Liposculpture only? (photos)

I am skeptical about a tummy tuck. Also can a breast lift with implants maintain my size 38D? I dont want bigger breast only a firmer appearance.

Flat Abdomen Following Liposculpture

Hi. Thank you for submitting your photos. This helps assess you while not in the office. 

Liposculpture is a great procedure. But in your case an Abdominoplasty would be the best procedure to achieve a flatter tummy. Liposcultpure does not help tighten existing lose skin. Liposculpture will help reduce volume in your stubborn areas but it will often times make the skin appear more relaxed. 

An Abdominoplasty allows me to remove lose skin & tighten the abdominal muscles at the same time. 

I like to add liposculpture while doing an Abdominoplasty because it allows me sculpt the entire surrounding areas. 

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

You should have a tummy tuck

Sceptical or not, tummy tuck will give you a better outcome.  Your skin is too loose for liposuction.

SculpSure

Thank you for your question. SculpSure is a fantastic supplement to weight loss surgeries for providing contouring and toning around the belly and flank areas. I suggest that you consult with your board certified facial surgeon to determine the efficacy of SculpSure with your particular procedures, goals and treatment regimen.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to have a flat tummy with Liposculpture only?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

TT and Lipo

You should think about getting a TT combined with a lipo so you can have a flat stomach. The TT is the procedure to repair the muscles of the abdominal wall that because of your pregnancies they got separated and sagging.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck versus lipo

From your photo it appears that you would benefit most from a tummy tuck along with liposuction along your waistline to give you more curves and a better shape

Liposculpture / Liposuction/ Hi Definition procedures

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be a better candidate for a Tummy Tuck with tightening of the muscles.  A breast lift will reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.

Also, best to be a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Tummy tuck with lipo, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
After having analyzed your question and photos, i realize that you have a very beautiful body, with some sagging skin, fat tissue and several stretch marks...So, we need to rescue that figure!
In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck

Your main issue with your tummy is laxity of your abdominal wall causing a bulging countour.  Lipo will not correct this but a tummy tuck, by tightening your muscles will.  Therefore a TT is your best option.  A breast lift without implants would be a good option as well

NO! You have excess intra abdominal fat! Thus liposuction will offer minimal effect on abdominal girth. As for breasts a Lift with moderate based implant of 400 cc's could be done. But there will be scars! Best you seek more in person consultations!!!!!