Is there any doctors who do Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tucks on people whose BMI is 40 and over?

I want ba bbl, tummy tuck, lipo

Case-by-case basis

There's a saying in medicine that goes, "Never say never, never say always."

You need to be assessed in person to go over each specific procedure you are requesting. Perhaps not all of the procedures should be done at the same time.

We often work with patients and set parameters, goals and expectations.

Having a comprehensive plan can help patients lose weight and become better candidates.

Make an in-person consultation with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. Consider second opinions as well.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Are there any doctors who do Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tucks on people whose BMI is 40 and over?

I would not recommend having surgery at a BMI of greater than 40.

Los Angeles, CA..