What is the cost of smart lipo of the abdomin and flanks in Dominican Republic

Smart Lipo

I would highly recommend that you have your surgery done in the US by a board certified plastic surgeon. This will reduce your chance of complications and health risks. If you go to a doctor in a foreign country such as the Dominican Republic, the quality of care and medical standards are lower. If you develop some type of complication after surgery you may not be able to travel all the way back to be examined by your original plastic surgeon. When it comes down to it, your health is more important than the cost. If cost is an issue, there are financing options that most practices offer such as Care Credit and you can apply easily online and set up monthly payment plans. Cost differs per location and doctor but I can tell you that the Realself average cost for smart lipo per area is around $4,000-$5,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon