I would like to know exactly how would you know if your a candidate for a fat transfer procedure?

Fat transfer candidate

In order to answer your question, I would first need to see your photos and study your case. I will then be able to inform you if you are a good candidate or not for this type of procedure.

Fat Transfer Candidate: Facial Sculpting Using Fat; Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra

You would need to be evaluated in person. Most women will have enough fat for a fat transfer; men may not. You can also create volume in the face with fillers such as Voluma, Sculptra. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

The first step its to get a consultation..

Fat transfer its one of the most commons procedures combine with liposuction. It's a excellence option for butt augmentation and face rejuvenation. In butt augmentation the results will depends on how much fat you have to transfer and what are your expectation. For face rejuvenation there is no need for big fat extraction and it's not a usually a concern. A board certified plastic surgeon will address the best treatment for you.

Ricardo Ventura, MD

Are You a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer?

Great question! Well, there are many factors involved such as... are you generally healthy for liposuction, do you have enough fat for transfer to get good enhancement, and is your surgeon experienced enough to meet your aesthetic needs?  Live or online consults are available, and easily attainable.Good luck on your journey!
Best Wishes,Windell Davis Boutte, MD

Windell C. Davis-Boutte, MD
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

How to know if you are a good candidate for fat transfer

The best and only way to know is to get a consultation . On line consultations are an easy way to reach doctor , send some pictures and get their orientation . Personal consultation will always be required before final surgical plan. If you are in good health, and have unwanted fat in some areas, you can be considered a good candidate to have that fat transferred to desired areas of your body. Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

I would like to know exactly how would you know if you're a candidate for a fat transfer procedure?

Any healthy female no matter how thin is a candidate for fat transfer to the face. However very thin body composition may make fat transfer to body areas unproductive. Men may be too thin for any form of transfer.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer

Decision for any surgery is based on the patient desires  and the history and physical examination. Then all options are discussed, the type and description of the procedure and the risks and complications.That is the consultation, one to two hours.