My right butt cheek is much smaller than my left. I am 3 weeks post-op bbl. Will it even out? Or fix itself with healing?

After my bbl both cheeks looked even. As days passed and I came home from Dominican Republic, I noticed says later that my right cheek was starting to feel much smaller. It is still there, still has curve and fullness to it but the under cuff of the right cheek is less noticeable. It is noticeable if I point it out and stand a certain way. Getting kind of nervous. Will butt enhancing cream work or help to repair this ?

BBL at 3 weeks

At 3 weeks you are likely swollen and it is hard to say whether or not the two sides will even out. Best of luck.