I'm looking for an affordable price for Mommy Makeover. Any suggestions? (photos)

37 of age mother of three was diagnosed with hypothyroidism medicine Levothyroxine 100mg daily my levels are fine Doctor said I'm A good candidate for this mommy makeover I've researched over a year so right now I'm looking for a Doctor who will help me gain my desire look
See average cost for Mommy Makeover

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Costs

Costs are going to vary by region and surgeon. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and call each office for a quote.
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

The Approximate Costs of a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org. Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. Such will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation. Also, such #combined operations are often performed with our Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with Mommy Makeovers. Therefore, if you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your doctor. Combining these procedures decreases anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Revision Cosmetic Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Price varies from geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, Anesthesia, Length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Affordable mommy makeover

Thank you for your picture. To get the most accurate pricing you we need to have a personal consultation with the board-certified plastic surgeon. Pricing varies based on many factors such as surgeons experience, the difficulty of case and geographic location. Best wishes. 

Mommy Makeover

A good place to start is with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website.  This will help you locate a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  Medical clearance will be needed from the physician who treats you for your hypothyroidism.  All treating physicians and surgeons will want to be on the same page while treating you.  Best wishes to you!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

I'm looking for an affordable price for Mommy Makeover. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your question and photographs. Surgical prices are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees. The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center. A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the type and extent of surgical procedure needed. As these three cost center will vary across countries and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate. I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area that can examine you and assess your candidacy for surgery. Hope that this helps.