2 weeks postop and i still have the stitches?

Hi, I have two weeks post op with 300cc breast lift and augmentation ( i had tuberous boobs, im 20)and i still have the stitches. One of my boobs still has the stitches like red idk, my doctor says that is normal but i see ir a liltle bit open. My boobs also feel very hard, mainly the one with the problem of the stitches, should i be worried? :(

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon