It's safe to do Thermage aftet 24 hours of filler?

I did botex & filler and i want to do thermage after 40 hours, it's safe to do it

Thermage safety after Botox and filler

It would be safe to do Thermage a week after Botox and filler . If you choose to do them the same day,however, I would recommend Thermage first ,followed by the Botox and Filler . I would recommend consulting with an experienced board-certified plastic surgeonĀ 

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Thermage and Fillers NYC

It is safe to do Thermage after Botox and fillers as well. It really depends on what are of the face you had the injections and which area you will get Thermage. If it is the same area I might wait up to one week depending on which filler it is. It really depends on all of these factors. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green