FUE hair transplant, little pain on the donor area

I undergo fue hair transplant 5200 grafts in Athens 16th September 2016, i still have pain on donor area, but i feel this pain only when i go to bed or when i touck it with little pressure, ist normal to have a pain on this stage ?? If so, how long normally it takes to heal up? Is there's anything that i can do to heal up the area faster? I have asked my doctor and he said its normal but i just wanna be sure

Everybody is different. Every surgery is different. If you are having pain after your surgery, it is best to contact your doct

Everybody is different.  Every surgery is different.  If you are having pain after your surgery, it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

52 FUE grafts

What you have reported is a very large surgery and many small nerves would have been damaged to cause you some pain that will eventually go away

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Little pain on the donor area

it is normal to have that pain on donor area because the donor site wound is very fresh .. it takes to heal up about 2-3 weeks .you can do nothing to heal up the area faster.use painkiller before sleeping and sleep in sitting position for a couple of days .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon