I want a bigger beard, I only have a small one. What can I do? (Photo)

I am jaison i didnot hv that much Beard. I want more how can ... ??? I am 28 yr

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.

Beard hair is a genetic trait similar to the color of your eyes and hair.  Some people are born with the gene for no facial hair.   Beard hair transplant may be one option to have more facial hair.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Want a bigger beard

you may easily solve your problem by having a FUE hair transplant from from scalp to beard area to restore that small beard mass. Operation needs 3000-3500 grafts and takes about 6-7 hours  under local anesthesia.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

FUE for a fuller beard

Hi Jaison,

It is very common for many men to want a fuller beard. The most natural and best solution for it is through an FUE procedure. Via this method we can fill in your beard, mustache, side burns, and even your eyebrows.

Ben Talei, MD

Bigger Beard

It is always an option to get a hair transplant. I would suggest going to a hair transplant specialist and ask them if you are a candidate.

John Kahen, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard growth

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 25) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon