Hair gaps in one of the head side of donor area. Any suggestions? (photos)

hair transplant done 18 days back and i see inconsistency on both sides of donor area. One of them looks better and the other one looks bad and I think there is a big hair gap with many dots in small size and I feel it is not going to recover. 3600 grafts extracted using FUE .let me know the possible root cause and what could be the resolution to avoid this bad look.

If you believe you have an inconsistency after your surgery it is best to contact your doctor for a follow up exam.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

18 days and sees gaps

This is not unusual as shedding of the grafts may give you a feeling that there are gaps when there are none

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE extraction

once the hair is extracted from a donor area, the hair will not grow back in that area. Donor depletion and thinning is one of the problems with large sessions of FUE and should have been discussed with you by your doctor before the procedure. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon