Doctor Recommendation for Hyaluronidase Injections in Toronto or GTA Area

Hello, I was just wondering if there are any plastic surgeons or dermatologists in Toronto, or area, who are experienced in the use of hyaluronidase? I recently had under eye juvederm and am not satisfied with the results and would like to find someone in my area who could provide info regarding if hylaronidase is appropriate for this situation. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

We do hyaluronidase injections at the Toronto Dermatology Centre: check out

Toronto Dermatologist

Dissolve filler with hyaluronidase in Toronto

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Try Dr. Sheldon Pollack on St Clair Ave West in Toronto. He is an excellent dermatologic surgeon. If not him, then many other excellent dermatologists, oculoplastic and plastic surgeons could help.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.