Are doctors the only ones who can provide these fraxel treatments?

I went to a board certified plastic surgeon in RI and she has a technician do the less invasive fraxel laser treatments in her office. I was told she does the more invasive treatments at the hospital. Is that OK? Laurie

Fraxel Treatments

Fraxel treatments in my office are only performed by myself.  However, different states have different regulations.  I am unclear why your physician performs Fraxel in the hospital.  One of the benefits of Fraxel is that is has minimal downtime and is a safe procedure.  Please find a board certified dermatologist for the best results.